Select your operating system.
This software update program is for the customer-owned product listed above (the “affected product”), and is provided only on acceptance of the agreement listed below. By selecting “Accept” and clicking “Download”, you are held to have accepted the terms and conditions of the agreement. Be sure you understand the terms of the agreement before beginning download.
Use ViewNX-i to copy pictures taken with your Nikon digital camera to your computer, where you can enjoy them and use them in a variety of ways. Although designed primarily as an image browser, it can be used with other software to add enjoyment to the post-shooting experience. It also supports map displays based on image location data and can be used with social media and other web services. It includes a ViewNX-Movie Editor for easy movie processing and editing. It can also be used to fine-tune JPEG and TIFF images and convert RAW photos to other formats.
- • This software is distributed as a file named “S-VNXI__-01010AWF-ALLIN-ALL___.exe”. Download and run the file to perform the update.
- • When performing the update, log in to an account with administrator privileges.
- • Before beginning installation, exit ViewNX-i and all other applications, including any anti-virus software.
- • Installing ViewNX-i uninstalls ViewNX, ViewNX 2, Nikon Transfer, and Nikon Transfer 2. To use any of these applications after installing ViewNX-i, uninstall ViewNX-i and reinstall the application.
- • Read the information below before proceeding.
- Product Description
||ViewNX-i Version 1.1.0a
Note: Pre-installed versions only. 64- and 32-bit editions supported; ViewNX-i and ViewNX-Movie Editor run as a native 64-bit application on 64 bit systems.
- Microsoft Windows 10 Home
- Microsoft Windows 10 Pro
- Microsoft Windows 10 Enterprise
- Microsoft Windows 8.1
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 Pro
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 Enterprise
- Microsoft Windows 7 Home Basic
- Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium Service Pack 1
- Microsoft Windows 7 Professional Service Pack 1
- Microsoft Windows 7 Enterprise Service Pack 1
- Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate Service Pack 1
- Photos: Intel Celeron, Pentium 4, or Core i series, 1.6 GHz or better
- Movie playback: Pentium D 3.0 GHz or better; Intel Core i5 or better recommended when viewing HD or Full HD movies
- Movie editing: Intel Core i5 or better
- 32-bit edition: 1 GB or more (2 GB or more recommended)
- 64-bit edition: 2 GB or more (4 GB or more recommended)
|Hard disk space
||A minimum of 1 GB of free disk space available on the start-up disk at installation and when the software is running (3 GB or more recommended)
- Resolution: 1024 × 768 pixels (XGA) or more (1366 × 768 pixels or more recommended)
- Colors: 24-bit color (True Color) or more
- • Interface: Built-in USB port required. File transfer may not function as expected if the camera is connected via a USB hub.
- • Supported digital cameras: Nikon cameras that support MTP/PTP or PTP and Mass Storage.
- • Nikon Transfer 2 cannot be used with the cameras listed below. Use a card reader to copy pictures to the computer.
- - COOLPIX 910, 900, 600, 300, or 100
- • The following cameras cannot be connected to a computer for image transfer using Nikon Transfer 2. Use a card reader.
- - D1, D1X, D1H
- - COOLPIX 990, 950, 880, 800, or 700
|Supported digital cameras
- • All Nikon digital SLR cameras from the D1 (released in 1999) to the D810A (released in May 2015)
- • All Nikon 1 cameras from the V1 and J1 (released in 2011) to the J5 (released in April 2015)
- • All COOLPIX cameras from the COOLPIX E100 (released in 1997) to models released in March 2015
|Supported file formats
- • JPEG images (Exif 2.2–2.3 compliant)
- • NEF/NRW (RAW) and TIFF images, MPO-format 3D images, movies, audio, Image Dust Off data, track log data, and altitude and depth log data created with Nikon digital cameras
- • NEF/NRW (RAW), TIFF (RGB), and JPEG (RGB) images and MOV and AVI movies created with Nikon software
- Note: For more information on supported formats, see online help.
||An Internet connection is required for access to online help, map display, web services, updates, and movie-related features such as ViewNX-Movie Editor.
For information on using this software, select ViewNX-i Help in the ViewNX-i Help menu.
- Changes from Version 1.0.1 to 1.1.0a
- • Picture Control Utility 2 is now installed with ViewNX-i.
- • Added an Edit workspace and an Adjustments palette for retouch features similar to those in ViewNX 2.
- • Fixed an issue that caused the ViewNX-i Show Focus Point option to display the focus point in a position that differed from that shown in the D750 viewfinder focus point display.
- • Fixed an issue that caused installation of ViewNX i to fail with the message, “This action is only valid for products that are currently installed.”
- • Added support for Turkish.
- • Added support for Windows 10.
- Create a folder on the hard disk and name it as desired.
- Download S-VNXI__-01010AWF-ALLIN-ALL___.exe to the folder created in Step 1.
- Run S-VNXI__-01010AWF-ALLIN-ALL___.exe to launch the installer.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete installation.
- User's Manual
Download (5.98 MB) (PDF)
- Related Software
This download service is not available on your device.
You can send yourself an e-mail with a link to this download for use on another device.