Although your device does not support this download service, it can be used to view download information. Links to downloads can be sent via e-mail for download on a computer.
Capture NX-D (Windows)
Select your operating system.
This software update program is for the customer-owned product listed above (the “affected product”), and is provided only on acceptance of the agreement listed below. By selecting “Accept” and clicking “Download”, you are held to have accepted the terms and conditions of the agreement. Be sure you understand the terms of the agreement before beginning download.
About Capture NX-D
Capture NX-D photo processing software lets you realize the full potential of your Nikon digital camera and lens, producing images with the unsurpassable quality envisioned by our designers. It offers features specifically designed for post-processing of RAW images and provides them in an intuitive, easy-to-use form. In addition to processing RAW images, it can be used to enhance JPEG and TIFF images taken with Nikon digital cameras through adjustments to brightness, contrast, tone curves, and more.
- • This software is distributed as a file named “S-NXD___-010300WF-ALLIN-ALL___.exe”. Download and run the file to perform the update.
- • When performing the update, log in to an account with administrator privileges.
- • Before beginning installation, exit Capture NX-D and all other applications, including any anti-virus software.
- • Read the information below before proceeding.
- Product Description
||Capture NX-D Version 1.3.0
Note: Pre-installed versions only. 64- and 32-bit editions supported; runs as a native 64-bit application on 64-bit systems.
- Microsoft Windows 10 Home
- Microsoft Windows 10 Pro
- Microsoft Windows 10 Enterprise
- Microsoft Windows 8.1
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 Pro
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 Enterprise
- Microsoft Windows 7 Home Basic
- Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium Service Pack 1
- Microsoft Windows 7 Professional Service Pack 1
- Microsoft Windows 7 Enterprise Service Pack 1
- Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate Service Pack 1
||Pentium-compatible CPU (Core i5 or better recommended)
- 32-bit edition: 2 GB or more (4 GB or more recommended)
- 64-bit edition: 4 GB or more
|Hard disk space
||A minimum of 800 MB free disk space required for installation (2 GB or more recommended)
- Resolution: 1024 × 768 pixels (XGA) or more (1920 × 1080 pixels or more recommended)
- Colors: 32-bit color (True Color) or more
- • All Nikon digital SLR cameras from the D1 (released in 1999) to the D810A (released in May 2015)
- • All Nikon 1 cameras from the V1 and J1 (released in 2011) to the J5 (released in April 2015)
- • All COOLPIX cameras from the COOLPIX E100 (released in 1997) to models released in March 2015
|Supported file types
||All NEF/NRW (RAW), JPEG, and TIFF images created with supported digital cameras or Nikon software
||Nikon Message Center 2 requires an Internet connection to provide update information for this software.
For information on using this software, select Capture NX-D Help in the Capture NX-D Help menu.
- Changes from Version 1.2.1 to 1.3.0
- • Updated the buttons in the toolbar to bring them in line with ViewNX-i.
- • Added Rotate and NEF/NRW + JPEG buttons to the toolbar.
- • Changed the behavior of the Crop tool.
- • Changed the Aspect Ratio options available in the Crop palette.
- • Added a Discard rating to the Apply Ratings options.
- • Added an Include areas without image data option to the Straighten palette.
- • Added an Auto Red-Eye option to the Camera and Lens Corrections palette.
- • Added an On (underwater) option to the Auto Distortion Control pull-down menu in the Camera and Lens Corrections palette.
- - Note that On (underwater) is available only with photographs taken using an A-CIL camera (advanced camera with interchangeable lenses) that supports underwater auto distortion control, and then only if the camera was fitted with a waterproof lens and On (underwater) was selected for Auto distortion control in the camera menus.
- • Fluorescent has been removed from the white balance pull-down menu in the edit palette.
- - When opened in Capture NX-D version 1.3.0, images saved with Fluorescent selected in Capture NX-D version 1.2.1 or earlier will automatically be converted to Use gray point with no loss in quality.
- • Fixed an issue that caused the Capture NX-D Show Focus Point option to display the focus point in a position that differed from that shown in the D750 viewfinder focus point display.
- • Fixed an issue that caused Capture NX-D to hang with Sorting… displayed.
- • Fixed an issue with the focus point display for photographs taken with the D7200.
- • Added support for Turkish.
- • Added support for Windows 10.
- Create a folder on the hard disk and name it as desired.
- Download S-NXD___-010300WF-ALLIN-ALL___.exe to the folder created in Step 1.
- Run S-NXD___-010300WF-ALLIN-ALL___.exe to launch the installer.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete installation.
- User's Manual
Download (7.14 MB) (PDF)
- Related Software