Although your device does not support this download service, it can be used to view download information. Links to downloads can be sent via e-mail for download on another device.
Capture NX-D (Windows)
Select your operating system.
This software update program is for the customer-owned product listed above (the “affected product”), and is provided only on acceptance of the agreement listed below. By selecting “Accept” and clicking “Download”, you are held to have accepted the terms and conditions of the agreement. Be sure you understand the terms of the agreement before beginning download.
About Capture NX-D
Capture NX-D photo processing software lets you realize the full potential of your Nikon digital camera and lens, producing images with the unsurpassable quality envisioned by our designers. It offers features specifically designed for post-processing of RAW images and provides them in an intuitive, easy-to-use form. In addition to processing RAW images, it can be used to enhance JPEG and TIFF images taken with Nikon digital cameras through adjustments to brightness, contrast, tone curves, and more.
- • This software is distributed as a file named “S-NXD___-010600WF-ALLIN-ALL__1.exe”. Download and run the file to perform the update.
- • When performing the update, log in to an account with administrator privileges.
- • Before beginning installation, exit Capture NX-D and all other applications, including any anti-virus software.
- • Read the information below before proceeding.
- Product Description
||Capture NX-D Version 1.6.0a
Note: Pre-installed versions only. 64- and 32-bit editions supported (64-bit recommended); runs as a native 64-bit application on 64-bit systems.
- Microsoft Windows 10 Home
- Microsoft Windows 10 Pro
- Microsoft Windows 10 Enterprise
- Microsoft Windows 8.1
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 Pro
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 Enterprise
- Microsoft Windows 7 Home Basic
- Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium Service Pack 1
- Microsoft Windows 7 Professional Service Pack 1
- Microsoft Windows 7 Enterprise Service Pack 1
- Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate Service Pack 1
||Celeron or Pentium Dual-Core 2.4 GHz or better, or Core i series 1.6 GHz or better (Core i5 or better recommended)
- 32-bit edition: 4 GB
- 64-bit edition: 4 GB or more
|Hard disk space
||A minimum of 800 MB free disk space required for installation (2 GB or more recommended)
- Resolution: 1366 × 768 pixels or more (1920 × 1080 pixels or more recommended)
- Colors: 24-bit color (True Color) or more
|Supported digital cameras
Note: Some of the above products may not have been announced or released in all countries or regions.
- • The Z 7, Z 6, and Z 50
- • All Nikon digital SLR cameras from the D1 (released in 1999) to the D850 (released in September 2017) and the D3500
- • All Nikon 1 cameras from the V1 and J1 (released in 2011) to the J5 (released in April 2015)
- • All COOLPIX cameras from the COOLPIX E100 (released in 1997) to models released in February 2019 and the COOLPIX W150
- • The KeyMission 360, KeyMission 170, and KeyMission 80
|Supported file types
||All NEF/NRW (RAW), JPEG, and TIFF images created with supported digital cameras or Nikon software
- • Thumbnails and histograms are not updated to reflect changes in unsharp mask or the Picture Control sharpness parameter.
- • Capture NX-D does not immediately update when Picture Controls are edited or created in Picture Control Utility 2. The changes are reflected the next time Capture NX-D starts.
- • If the Picture Control for an NEF (RAW) photo shot using a DX2MODE Picture Control (DX2MODE 1, 2, or 3) is changed to Latest Picture Control and the photo is then opened in Capture NX-D, Capture NX-D will automatically select the “Standard” Picture Control.
- • Fisheye is unavailable with photos taken using a D1, D1X, or D1H camera with an AF-S Fisheye NIKKOR 8-15mm f/3.5-4.5E ED lens.
- • View images at zoom ratios over 50% to verify image processing effects.
- • When out of memory, the Windows 32-bit version may become unstable or fail to update the preview image to reflect the final effects of changes to image processing options.
For information on using this software, select Capture NX-D Help in the Capture NX-D Help menu.
- Changes from Version 1.6.0 to 1.6.0a
- • Fixed an issue that caused certain anti-virus software to mistakenly identify the “IFGLS001.exe” and “ifasglog.exe” files in the installation destination folder as viruses during or after installation.
- Create a folder on the hard disk and name it as desired.
- Download S-NXD___-010600WF-ALLIN-ALL__1.exe to the folder created in Step 1.
- Run S-NXD___-010600WF-ALLIN-ALL__1.exe to launch the installer.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete installation.
- User's Manual
Capture NX-D Help
- Related Software