Although your device does not support this download service, it can be used to view download information. Links to downloads can be sent via e-mail for download on a computer.
IPTC Preset Manager (Windows)
Select your operating system.
This software update program is for the customer-owned product listed above (the “affected product”), and is provided only on acceptance of the agreement listed below. By selecting “Accept” and clicking “Download”, you are held to have accepted the terms and conditions of the agreement. Be sure you understand the terms of the agreement before beginning download.
About the IPTC Preset Manager
The IPTC Preset Manager is a computer application used to enter IPTC preset data for cameras that support IPTC (“IPTC“ stands for “International Press Telecommunications Council”; to access an English-language site for more information, click here).
- • This software is distributed as a file named “S-IPTCPM-010100WF-ALLIN-32BIT_.exe”. Download and run the file to perform the update.
- • When performing the update, log in to an account with administrator privileges.
- • Before beginning installation, exit all other applications, including any anti-virus software.
- • Read the information below before proceeding.
- Product Description
||IPTC Preset Manager Ver.1.1.0
||The D5, D4S, D4, and D500
Note: Pre-installed versions only. 64- and 32-bit editions supported. Runs as a 32-bit application on 64-bit systems.
- Microsoft Windows 10 Home
- Microsoft Windows 10 Pro
- Microsoft Windows 10 Enterprise
- Microsoft Windows 8.1
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 Pro
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 Enterprise
- Microsoft Windows 7 Home Basic
- Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium Service Pack 1
- Microsoft Windows 7 Professional Service Pack 1
- Microsoft Windows 7 Enterprise Service Pack 1
- Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate Service Pack 1
- Resolution: 1280 × 768 pixels (XGA) or more
- Colors: 16-bit color (High Color) or more
- Changes from Version 1.0.0 to 1.1.0
- • The application no longer uses Microsoft Silverlight and consequently a network connection is no longer required.
- • Added support for Russian and Turkish and ended support for Swedish.
- • IPTC categories are now listed both in the selected language and in English.
- • Added support for Windows 8.1 and Windows 10.
- • Ended support for Windows Vista and Windows XP.
- Create a folder on the hard disk and name it as desired.
- Download the installer to the folder created in Step 1.
- Run the installer.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete installation.